Thursday, January 2, 2014

T25

So, for the new year, my husband and I are embarking on the T25 Challenge. My mom bought me the DVDs for Christmas from Amazon-- http://www.amazon.com/Shaun-FOCUS-T25-DVD-Workout/dp/B00DDBS2JE/ref=cm_cr_pr_pb_t

Why this, you say? Well, I commit to a half hour of exercise daily. And, that is typically done first thing in the morning. I've really wanted to try out some of those fancy P90X or Insanity workouts, but they are just too long. I do not have it in me to work out for an hour or more. And, I know that metabolic burn is effective even with a short workout if it's high intensity or intervals. So, this sounded perfect.

I've only done two workouts so far, Alpha Cardio and Alpha Speed 1.0. My first impressions are that it is a very good workout. There is lots of jumping, so if you have bad knees, it could be a problem. And, it is pretty rough on the feet so you want to wear a good shoe. I have PF in one foot and I can feel that foot get weak sometimes, but it doesn't seem to linger much after the workout.

We are just testing it out this week and then doing our weight/measure and pictures on Saturday and beginning the full program on Monday. It's a 60-day program, so I am hoping to see some results.

The "infomercial" about the program by BeachBody:

No comments:

Post a Comment