Monday, March 12, 2018

Check Out This Logo!

Check out my new blog logo! I am using the red logo as my favicon for this site and the other will be my official logo. I love it! The general idea is that it is a weight bench made from a letter T. To incorporate a cardio element, I added a cutout of a runner in the corner. And, I didn't want my name to be super prominent, but I did want to include it so I used a simple font down the side for my name. I picked an interesting font called FargoFaroNF from DaFont Free.

I went with black as the dominant logo color mainly because weights are typically black. Black is also associated with power and strength, so that seemed right on message. For the simpler logo, I changed the color to a deep red for somewhat of a double meaning. Red can indicate a warning/alert, which might represent the result of poor health or a wake-up call for those who need it (like I did when I started working out!). It also represents passion, and since I have a passion for fitness, that worked perfectly. 

Simple version--> 

Official version--> 

No comments:

Post a Comment