Saturday, May 24, 2014

Trampoline Workouts

I honestly love rebounding. If you aren't entirely familiar with what that is, it is basically jumping on the trampoline. And I know many people who are my age or a little older probably have difficulty jumping for various reasons, such as our bladder weaknesses, equilibrium issues, and other things that are a sure sign of our age.

But despite all of that sometimes in the early morning or late evening, I like to borrow my children's toy, the trampoline in our yard, and just start jumping. As you know, I like to exercise with my heart rate monitor so that I can make sure I am getting a good enough burn for my time.

Tonight, I enjoyed a 20 minute rather easy workout with a 148 heart rate average. Not too shabby. If your kids have one... give it a try! Trust me when I say that 20 minutes can really work up a sweat!

No comments:

Post a Comment